Show simple item record

dc.contributorGreen, William W., 1911-2001
dc.coverage.temporal1981-11-13
dc.date.accessioned2018-03-03T03:33:44Z
dc.date.available2018-03-03T03:33:44Z
dc.identifier.citationWilliam W. (Bill) and Patricia Green Surveying Collection, Collection 218, Mary and Jeff Bell Library, Special Collections and Archives Department, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi.
dc.identifier.otherDD-2020_10
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1969.6/21200
dc.format.extent1 page
dc.format.mediumPaper
dc.format.mimetypeimage/jpeg
dc.rightsThis material is made available for use in research, teaching, and private study, pursuant to U.S. Copyright law. The user assumes full responsibility for any use of the materials, including but not limited to taking precautions against infringement of copyright and respecting the publication rights of reproduced materials. All rights are reserved and retained regardless of current or future development or laws that may apply to fair use standards. Any materials used should be fully credited with their source according to the example given in the identifier.citation field. Requests for assistance with citations and images of publication quality should be directed to specialcollections@tamucc.edu
dc.titleSurvey Plat Showing Partition of the Remaining Portion of the Robert Kleberg 320-Acre Tract
dc.typePlat
dc.rights.holderSpecial Collections and Archives, Mary and Jeff Bell Library, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi.
dc.rights.holderConrad Blucher Institute, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi.
mc.collection.subWilliam W. (Bill) and Patricia Green Surveying Collection
mc.collectionWilliam W. (Bill) and Patricia Green Surveying Collection
mc.collectionidCollection 218
mc.mapscale1 in = 400 ft
mc.subtitleShown to Contain 209.88 Acres Bounded by the Reconstructed Calculated Boundaries of the Wade H. Robinett Original Survey-Abstract No. 411


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record