Show simple item record

dc.date.accessioned2017-07-25T06:31:38Z
dc.date.available2017-07-25T06:31:38Z
dc.identifier.citationCharles H.F. von Blucher Family Papers, Collection 4, Mary and Jeff Bell Library, Special Collections and Archives Department, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
dc.identifier.otherAY_4
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1969.6/4280
dc.format.extent1 page
dc.format.mediumPaper
dc.format.mimetypeimage/jpeg
dc.rightsThis material is made available for use in research, teaching, and private study, pursuant to U.S. Copyright law. The user assumes full responsibility for any use of the materials, including but not limited to taking precautions against infringement of copyright and respecting the publication rights of reproduced materials. All rights are reserved and retained regardless of current or future development or laws that may apply to fair use standards. Any materials used should be fully credited with their source according to the example given in the identifier.citation field. Requests for assistance with citations and images of publication quality should be directed to specialcollections@tamucc.edu
dc.titleMap of Portland Texas in San Patricio County
dc.typeMap
dc.rights.holderSpecial Collections and Archives, Mary and Jeff Bell Library, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi.
dc.rights.holderConrad Blucher Institute, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi.
mc.collection.subConrad Blucher Survey Collection
mc.collectionCharles H.F. von Blucher Family Papers
mc.collectionidCollection 4
mc.mapscale1 Inch = 400 Feet - 100 Feet = 36 Varas
mc.noteMap Showing the boundaries and the relative positions of the original C.W. Egery Survey of 1856 and the H.A. Pierce Resurvey of the Egery Survey, dated 1951, and the location of the right of way of US Highway No 181 across said surveys, prepared for information in connection with the cause of Medical-Professional Building Corporation of Corpus Christi vs The State of Texas et al, No 10067 in the 156th Judicial Court of San Patricio County, Texas, showing also a line of demarkation for an agreed common boundary between the properties of the Medical-Professional Building Corporation on one hand, and those of the State of Texas, on the other.


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record