Card showing business section of town, 1914 Courthouse in left background; numerous cars in street, ca. 1920.
This material is made available for use in research, teaching, and private study, pursuant to U.S. Copyright law. The user assumes full responsibility for any use of the materials, including but not limited to taking precautions against infringement of copyright and respecting the publication rights of reproduced materials. All rights are reserved and retained regardless of current or future development or laws that may apply to fair use standards. Any materials used should be fully credited with their source according to the example given in the identifier.citation field. Requests for assistance with citations and images of publication quality should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Kilgore Collection, Collection 7, Box Number. Special Collections and Archives, Mary and Jeff Bell Library, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi.